Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I Wore, And What I Want To Wear

Aloha, Wednesday friends! I have to say I did pitifully this week at taking pictures. But it wasn't a complete fail because I did wear some cute outfits, I just didn't have a chance to photograph them. I like how What I Wore Wednesday has motivated me to dress nicer even when I'm not able to take pictures to keep myself accountable. As always, I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW.

IMG_4569

Tuesday:
Top: (new, clearance!) American Eagle
Jeans: Paige, Nordstrom
Necklace: Bead for Life
Earrings: Bealls Florida

 
Since I only have one outfit to share this week, I thought I'd also show you something I'm pining after. I desperately want some brown boots. I found several pairs I like on Zappos, but the nice ones are all $100 or more. (The Calvin Klein ones pictured are $159.) If I knew I'd wear them all fall and winter, I wouldn't mind paying that much. But I live in Hawaii where the winter temperature spans the wide range of about 80 to 83 degrees, and I just don't know how often I'd wear them. I really can't complain too much about living in Hawaii, and as soon as we move I'm sure I'll be complaining about the cold temperatures (i.e. anything below 75 degrees) but it's hard missing out on the cute fall fashion trends.


pleated poppy

1 comment:

  1. Nice boots, I can see why you want a pair. Cute outfit too. I saw someone on the news the other day wearing a necklace similiar to yours. Always so colorful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...