Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What I Wore On Kauai

One of the best things about being stationed on Oahu is that we can take island hops to all the other Hawaiian islands, which are each distinct and different in their own way. We held off on going to Kauai for a long time because we had a hunch it would be our favorite island and we wanted to visit for several days. Turns out we were right. It was so stunningly beautiful, so uncrowded and open, and so relaxing! My outfits aren't all that spectacular this week but the photo backgrounds are! As always, I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW.

Day 1: Ziplining
Top: American Eagle
Jeans: Paige, Nordstrom

Day 2: Waimea Canyon (aka "The Grand Canyon of the Pacific") for hiking and scenery
Top: Kohl's
Shorts: American Eagle

Day 3: Helicopter tour, enjoying the amazing beach on which our cottage was located
Tank top: Target
Shorts: Bealls Florida
Necklace: Bead for Life

Day 4: Zodiac boat tour of the Napali Coast
Tank top: Kohl's
Swimsuit: Target
Go Broncos!

Day 5: Exhausting but gorgeous 8-mile roundtrip hike to 300-foot Hanakapi'ai Falls
Tank top: Old Navy
White shorts (Very bad choice! I still haven't gotten all the red mud stains off them!): Bealls Florida

Day 6: Cruising around in our awesome rental car, taking in the gorgeous sights!
Dress: Target
pleated poppy

3 comments:

  1. Green with envy, what a fab trip. I would love for you to share this at my new monthly linky "desperate 4 date night". You can find it on my right side bar with a button link. Here is a link to my WIW post. Hope to see you soon.

    http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/09/transitioning-into-fall-fashion-what-i.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfits! looks like you're having fun!!

    xoxo
    Jenna Duty

    www.thedutyfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks fun to me. I love your dress you were wearing with the Mustang. Sassy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...