Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

IMG_4663

Aloha, friends! Hope this wonderful Wednesday finds you well! My week has had its ups and downs. The weekend with Jarrod was relaxing and fun, but I'm starting to get in a funk sitting at home all the time. I really need to step up my job hunting efforts or at least make it a point to get out of the house more often! Though one upside of having endless free time is that I knit two fun projects this week and used both Malabrigo and alpaca yarn for the first time. So soft and luxurious... sigh. I think I'm a fancy-yarn convert now! Anyway, as always I'm linking up with Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday. This week was a moderate success. I straightened my hair several days (yay, Jarrod's always happy when I look like an actual 25-year-old) and I wore necklaces all five days that I dressed nicely. What about the other two days? Monday and Tuesday were spent in athletic shorts and t-shirts, I'm sorry to say.

IMG_4603
Wednesday
Top: Target
Camisole: Kohl's
Jeans: Paige, Nordstrom
Necklace: Forever 21

IMG_4606
Thursday
Tank tops: Target
Jeans: Paige, Nordstrom
Necklace: The Pleated Poppy

IMG_4610
Friday
Floral tank top: Kohl's
White tank top: Target
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind, Nordstrom
Necklace: The Vintage Pearl (I'm dying to order another necklace from there!)
Earrings: Bealls Florida
Flip-flops: Target

IMG_4626
Saturday
Pink tank top: refashioned by me!
White tank top (again): Target
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind, Pearl Harbor NEX
Necklace: The Pleated Poppy
Flip-flops and purse: Target

IMG_4613
Sunday
Tank top: Old Navy
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind, Pearl Harbor NEX
Necklace: The Vintage Pearl
Flip-flops: Target

pleated poppy

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by from WIWW...I love that pink refashion you did! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your necklaces, they are fantastic! It really inspires me to buy more jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pleated poppy necklace works perfect with those tops

    ReplyDelete
  4. your outfits are cute. I love the jewellery, the feather and the tear drop are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...