Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

IMG_4731IMG_4700

Aloha, Wednesday friends! I hope this first week of October has been fall-y and fantastic for all of you. I had a great weekend with Jarrod; we watched tons of football and went to see the new movie "50/50" with Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Seth Rogen and I LOVED it! I don't recall ever seeing a movie that so seamlessly had me laughing out loud one minute and blinking back tears the next. I had a great time Monday night when Jarrod and I had dinner at Gordon Biersch and sampled the Oktoberfest menu. It's so freeing to eat meat again; I thoroughly enjoyed our delicious sausage sample platter! I've also been knitting up a storm this week because I decided to take the plunge and rent a booth at the base fall craft fair in November with my friend Ming (who makes jewelry) to attempt to sell some knitted goods. Eek! As always, I'm linking up with Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy this lovely Wednesday to show you my outfits from the week. It was a so-so seven days for me clothes-wise... When I didn't have to go out, I spent most of my time in t-shirts!

IMG_4665
Wednesday
Sweater: thrifted
Camisole: Kohl's
Jeans: Paige, Nordstrom
Necklace: Bead for Life
Earrings: Kohl's

IMG_4697
Friday
Dress: Target
Earrings: Bealls Florida
Flip-flops: Target

IMG_4707
Monday
Top: American Eagle
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind, Pearl Harbor NEX
Necklace: The Vintage Pearl
(I think this outfit is a bit of a fail. It's so colorless... I tried on different jewelry in an attempt to add a pop of color and nothing quite looked right to me.)

IMG_4727
Tuesday
Coral tank top: Old Navy (clearance last week for $2.50!!!)
White tank top: Target
Jeans: (same as always) 7 For All Mankind, Pearl Harbor NEX
Headband: refashioned by me!

pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. I love the dress! Way to branch out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the color of the sweater you wore on Wednesday. A very bright pretty color on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...