Tuesday, October 11, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Aloha, Wednesday friends! The middle of the week snuck up on me after the wonderful long holiday weekend. As always, I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday. I did alright with my outfits this week, but I've noticed that I'm still wearing my uniform of jeans and a cute t-shirt pretty much every day. Boooring. My goal for next week is to branch out. Maybe I'll try challenging myself not to wear jeans for seven whole days. This is Hawaii, after all.

IMG_4846
Friday, Monday/Tuesday, Sunday

IMG_4775
Friday
Top: Old Navy (clearance for $4.50!)
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind, Pearl Harbor NEX
Earrings: Hickam AFB BX

IMG_4795
Sunday
(A few months ago I was THRILLED to learn my very most favorite restaurant from college -- a hole-in-the-wall in Fort Collins, Colorado, called Big City Burrito -- miraculously has a shop in Honolulu of all places! It has the same garish paint, the same dingy tables and the same mouthwatering fare.)
Top: Pearl Harbor NEX
Jeans: Paige, Nordstrom
Earrings: Kohl's
Regular potato burrito on jalapeno cheddar with cheese, onions, chipotle ranch, rice, sour cream, guacamole, and hot salsa: pure bliss

IMG_4822
Monday, Part 1
(here are more pictures from our afternoon at gorgeous Bellows beach)
Top: Kohl's
Shorts: American Eagle
Teal swimsuit: Target
Go Broncos!

IMG_4834
Monday, Part 2
Top: Calvin Klein, thrifted
Jeans: Paige, Nordstrom

IMG_4839
Tuesday
Top: Target
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind, Nordstrom

pleated poppy

1 comment:

  1. Cute tops you wore this week. I agree, time to take a break from the jeans for a few days and wear some of your cute skirts when you are out and about.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...