Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

IMG_4993

Aloha, Wednesday friends! I had a wonderful week full of pumpkins and knitting, and I did fairly well with my outfits. They're still on the boring side, but I did manage to forego jeans several days, and one of those was spent at the dirty pumpkin patch (lots of fun pictures here). I'm going to continue to try outfits outside of my comfort zone next week. Wish me luck! As always, I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.

IMG_4887
Wednesday (doggie playdate)
Top: Old Navy
Shorts: American Eagle
Earrings: A new gift from a friend! They're Native American-made of turquoise and pipe rock.

IMG_4894
Thursday (shopping)
Top: Old Navy
Skirt: Old Navy
Belt: Forever 21
Earrings: Target
This outfit might not seem like much, but it's majorly out of my comfort zone and I felt really awkward in it. I've never worn one of the skinny belts around my waist before!

IMG_4901
Friday (get-together at the Officer's Club)
Top: Style & Co., Pearl Harbor NEX
Jeans: (new!) 7 For All Mankind, Pearl Harbor NEX
Earrings: Kohl's

IMG_4926
Saturday (pumpkin picking)
Tank tops: Target
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind, Nordstrom
Necklace: The Pleated Poppy
Flip-flops: Target

IMG_4957
Monday (errands)
Top: Target
Shorts: American Eagle
Earrings: Bealls Florida
Bracelet: Aloha Stadium Swap Meet

IMG_4970
Tuesday (another doggie playdate)
Top: Old Navy
Jeans: Paige, Nordstrom
Earrings: Kohl's
Necklace: The Vintage Pearl

pleated poppy

1 comment:

  1. I love the new earings you got. Very pretty. Cute outfits this week. I give you credit for wearing the skirt and belt. I think you pulled it off!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...