Tuesday, November 1, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Aloha, Wednesday friends, and happy November! I had a Starbucks peppermint mocha yesterday and I'm starting to feel the holiday spirit. How about you? I had a decent week clothes-wise. Last week I mentioned that WIWW has helped me take notice of some of my fashion quirks, and one of those is that I always "save" my cutest tops for special occasions like dinner out with friends. I'm proud to say I wore my new red ruffle tank top (something I typically would "save") to do errands, and I paired it with my brown and turquoise earrings. I'm so matchy-matchy (another fashion quirk) and I normally wouldn't put those together, but my I saw friend Jessica (who gave me the earrings) wearing her pair with a red tank top and it looked great. Even though I felt like a bit of a copycat, I was still happy to break out of my comfort zone a little. As always, I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy to share my outfits for What I Wore Wednesday.

IMG_5054
Wednesday (doggie playdate)
Tank top: Target
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind, Pearl Harbor NEX
Pipe rock and turquoise Native American-made earrings: gift!

IMG_5057

IMG_5103
Thursday (my birthday!)
Tank top: Elle, Kohl's
Skinny jeans: 7 For All Mankind, Pearl Harbor NEX
Earrings: Target
Brown knee-high boots: Payless
Cake: a la Julia Child

IMG_5143
Friday (errands)
Red tank top: August Silk, Pearl Harbor NEX
White tank top: Target
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind, Nordstrom
Earrings: gift!

IMG_5191
Saturday (hike to Jackass Ginger Pool)
Top: Kohl's
Shorts: American Eagle
Hat: gift (Go Broncos!)

IMG_5306
Tuesday (fabulous day trip to Kauai to meet up with my best friend, Katie, who's vacationing there right now)
(Soaking wet) tank top: American Rag, Macy's
Shorts: American Eagle
Starfish necklace: The Vintage Pearl
Flip-flops and purse: Target

IMG_5334
This is Katie. I absolutely love the way she braided her hair in the front. Too bad I can't French braid! (Her cute tank top is from Old Navy, by the way.)

pleated poppy

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! Love how the number is on the cake in almonds! The red top looks really beautiful on you! And I love Katie's braid. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...