Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

IMG_5384
Aloha, Wednesday friends! I've had a fantastic week of peppermint mochas, an awesome afternoon of snorkeling during which I saw my first octopus, and knitting like crazy to get ready for my first craft fair November 19th. (So soon! Eek!) I think I did ok with my outfits this week... I did try to wear some of my cuter shirts for regular-day tasks like running errands, which I'm proud about. That's one step in the right direction, at least! As always, I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.

IMG_5354
Thursday
Top: American Eagle
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind, Pearl Harbor NEX
Necklace: Bead for Life
Earrings: Hickam AFB BX

IMG_5355
Friday
Top: American Rag, Pearl Harbor NEX
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind, Pearl Harbor NEX
Earrings: Bealls Florida
Watch: Fossil

IMG_5359
Saturday
After I got dressed, I realized the outfit needed a little more color. I decided to go outside of my comfort zone and paired the neutral shirt and jeans with bright pink earrings and a multi-color bracelet. Success?
Owl top (LOVE!): Old Navy, birthday gift from my best buddy
Jeans: Paige, Nordstrom
Earrings: thrifted
Yarn-wrapped bangle: craft fair
Flip-flops: Target

IMG_5377
Monday
Cream tank top: Charlotte Russe, thrifted
White tank top: Target
Jeans: Rock & Republic, Pearl Habor NEX
Necklace: Forever 21

IMG_5389
Tuesday
Pink tank top: refashioned by me
White tank top: Target
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind, Pearl Harbor NEX
Necklace: The Pleated Poppy

pleated poppy

3 comments:

  1. Love the pink earrings at the top! I am really jealous of wearing tank tops!! cute outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the owl top so fun, and the tank you refashioned is cute as well. The colour suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute tops this week. I also love those pink earings. Great find and finishes up your outfit perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...