Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

IMG_5505
Aloha, Wednesday friends! I had an interesting few days -- I spent the last two weeks knitting my fingers off to get ready for my very first craft fair, which was Saturday. Unfortunately, it didn't go all that well, but I'm trying to chalk the whole thing up to a learning experience. Then my husband arrived home on Monday after being on TDY (business trip, for you non-military folks) for two weeks, and after the stressful few weeks I had it was an absolute joy to see him. Tuesday I bought all the fixings for our Thanksgiving dinner, which I'm really looking forward to. We almost ended up taking a trip to another island over Thanksgiving, but I'm kind of glad it didn't work out. My mouth starts watering every time I think about homemade cranberry sauce! Other than the fact that the first several days of the WIWW week were spent on the couch in PJs while I crafted, I did alright with my outfits. I've been trying to wear jewelry with each outfit lately and this week was a success on that front! As always, I'm linking up to share my outfits on The Pleated Poppy.

IMG_5491
Saturday (craft fair)
Top (the unique feature of this top is the row of buttons down the back; next time I wear it I'll get a picture from behind): Old Navy
Skinny jeans: 7 For All Mankind (woo hoo, this is the first time I've been brave enough to wear my skinny jeans without the security of boots!)
Starfish necklace: The Vintage Pearl
Knit rosette pin: made by me
Sandals: Kohl's

IMG_5495
Sunday ("Breaking Dawn" with friends)
Blue tank top: Lauren Conrad, Kohl's
White tank top: Target
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind
Coin pearl earrings: fellow craft fair vendor
Necklace: The Vintage Pearl

IMG_5496
Tuesday (errands)
Gray tank top: American Eagle
White tank top: Target
Jeans: Rock & Republic
Leaf necklace: Jules Ceramics on Etsy

pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. Lucky! You get to dress in fun tank tops during November! I used to be weary of wearing skinnies without a heel or boot. Now I love them! They look great BTW. Cute wreaths too :)

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...