Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

IMG_5574
Can you tell I'm wrapping Christmas presents at the moment?

Aloha, Wednesday friends! I'm thankful that What I Wore Wednesday has kept me from becoming complacent with my outfits and leaving the house in athletic shorts and t-shirts. But I've noticed I'm still wearing the same boring clothes as always -- just more often. I've done a good job with purchasing and wearing more jewlery, but I really need to spice up my wardrobe, mix up colors, sample new trends. Do you have any suggestions on adding a risk-taking element to a boring wardrobe? As always, I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy to share my outfits.

IMG_5512
Wednesday
Top: American Eagle
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind
Necklace: The Pleated Poppy
Flip-flops: Target

IMG_5531
Thursday
(I was going to get a better picture but we ended up taking a nice, long nap after our feast.)
Owl top: Old Navy, gift from my super-great best friend
Jeans: Paige
Earrings: thrifted

total-li-(39)JPG
Friday
(We did a photo shoot with our friend Li, who's also a professional photographer, to get a cute family picture [which means Conan's in it too!] for our Christmas cards. I'm not sharing the winner yet so I don't spoil the surprise for the recipients, but you can see last year's fun Hawaiian-themed Christmas card picture here.)
Red ruffled tank top: August Silk
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind
Coin pearl earrings: craft fair

IMG_5556
Saturday
Top: American Eagle
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind
Earrings: Bealls Florida
Flip-flops: Target

IMG_5559
Sunday
Top: Old Navy ($4.50! It was a great deal but I wish the neckline would cooperate a little better.)
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind
Purse (I really want a new brown bag -- this is over four years old! I have a new one picked out; I'm just waiting... and waiting... for it to go on sale): Target
Bronze-colored earrings: Hickam AFB BX on super-great clearance

IMG_5564
Tuesday
(Are you a fan of paper snowflakes? I love to make new ones every year and put them up in the front window.)
Top: Color Works, Pearl Harbor NEX
Jeans: Rock & Republic
Pink earrings: thrifted

IMG_5567
Sandals: Kohl's
Purse: Target

pleated poppy

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE snowflakes... I'm getting a pretty good ornament collection going! :)

    Your tops are super cute... I like the earrings you've added in, too. If I were in Hawaii, I'd have a hard time wearing anything but a bathing suit! :) I love your Christmas photo... adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dresses! You need some dresses. I'm telling you buy a couple of cute, comfy dresses and they will change your life.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...