Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Aloha, What I Wore Wednesday friends! It was a rather mediocre week for me clothes-wise, with the exception of my Saturday outfit. I'm so proud of myself for deciding to put a belt around that loose purple sweater! I'm super excited because today I'm getting my hair cut and highlighted. I absolutely love my hair stylist, a fellow military wife. My crazy curly hair might not look like much to you, but trust me -- under Mallory's hand it looks a heck of a lot better than it has in the past! Some girls are all weepy and panicky about getting their hair cut (literally -- I once went with a friend to get her hair cut and she cried!) but not me. I adore the light, fresh, new feeling of a haircut. And I love to change things up with highlights. When I see you next Wednesday, I'll be a (slightly) new woman! Without further ado, here are my outfits for the week. As always, I'm linking up with the original WIWW-er at The Pleated Poppy.

IMG_5761
Thursday
Top: Calvin Klein (great clearance deal!)
Jeans: Paige
Sandals: Kohl's
Black earrings: Target

IMG_5777

IMG_5780
Saturday
(gingerbread house decorating with Jarrod's squadron)
Sweater: The Limited, thrifted
Frosting-smeared skinny jeans: 7 For All Mankind
Petal drop necklace: The Pleated Poppy (I saw she just added more of these to the shop and I'm seriously considering another one...)
Flip-flops: Target (I didn't really like how these went with the outfit but my brown flats went to shoe heaven last spring and I never replaced them. After all, now that I'm not working I wear flip-flops every. single. day. That's one thing I LOVE about Hawaii!)
Belt: came with a dress from Target

IMG_5815
Sunday
(rainy, dreary day, but perfect for our family picture in front of the Christmas tree)
Rosette top: Colour Works, Pearl Harbor NEX
Jeans: Rock & Republic
Earrings: Kohl's

IMG_5839
Monday
Top: Old Navy
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind
Flip-flops: Target
Coin pearl earrings: craft fair

IMG_5845
Tuesday
Lace-embellished top: Old Navy, gift
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind
Necklace: Jules Ceramics on Etsy
Purse: Target (sigh... the brown purse I want at Target STILL hasn't gone on sale. It's been out for months! I'm thinking I may just have to shell out the $35 for it...)
Flip-flops: Target

pleated poppy

3 comments:

  1. You and your husband and little fur babies are too cute. And the gingerbread house. I hope the hair appointment is great! :) I like getting my hair cut, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits as always, I love the top you wore for your family pictures and the pink top underneath it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfits. I love the picture of you all in front of the Christmas tree. I like that top you wore on Thursday too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...