Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Aloha, Wednesday friends! I hope you're all settling nicely into 2012. I'm working on my New Year's fashion resolution to only buy and wear clothes that make me feel -- as Clinton Kelly put it -- "fabulous!" It's a daunting task, but I spent extra time selecting my outfits this week and I did feel good in all of them (the ones you get to see, anyway!). As always, I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy to share my outfits for What I Wore Wednesday.

01-04-12 Mom's B-day Scarf

01-10-11 WIWW

01-10-11 WIWW1

01-10-11 WIWW2

 
pleated poppy

5 comments:

  1. I love all your outfits and your jeans are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your earrings are all darling. You are looking very feminine and cute! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that knit rosette you made and the ruffly gray tank!

    Cute, CUTE!

    Would love to have you by for a visit

    P.S. I'm your newest follower. : )

    ~Abbie (www.fivedaysfiveways.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute outfits this week. You look and I'm sure you feel fabulous in all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting from What I Wore Wednesday. Those are amazing outfits and I love our earrings! Would love for you to join my ABC's of Style challenge at http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...