Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Aloha and happy Wednesday! My outfits this week are ok... someday I hope to tell you that my outfits for the week were fantastic and stylish and I loved all of them! But, alas, I'm not quite there yet. This week I tried to wear a few things I hadn't put on in a while, like the beaded orange racerback tank top and my skinny jeans. I'm still up in the air on skinnies -- I think they look great on some people and the pair I have is really comfortable, but I'm not convinced that they do anything to flatter my shape. A bright spot in the week was receiving an adorable new necklace I ordered from Etsy and I absolutely love it! As always, I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.

01-20-12 Valentine's Cards1


01-20-12 Valentine's Cards


01-22-12 Painting
I wore this to a Mai Tais and Monet get-together with some of the other wives in my husband's squadron. We drank wine (not mai tais) and each painted a hibiscus flower. It was a good time and I recommend participating in one of these alcohol-and-art gatherings -- which seem to be popping up everywhere -- if you get the chance.

01-22-12 Painting1

pleated poppy

3 comments:

  1. I think you look great in the skinny jeans! And I love that beaded necklace, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Hunger Games shirt, and your painting! I'm so jealous, I want to paint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Hunger Games Shirt. So looking forward to the movie. I adore your boxer necklace. Fun outfits this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...