Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday: Kinda Liking Skinny Jeans

Aloha and happy Wednesday! I'm proud of myself this week -- even though Jarrod's away at his pre-deployment training, I still managed to wear four cute outfits! (Though I have to admit to wearing the same pair of jeans and the same white tank top three times each...) I'm afraid that I won't feel as motivated to put on real clothes while Jarrod's deployed for six months, not to mention that with my husband gone I won't be going quite as many places. But this week, at least, was a success!

On another note, I never ever thought I'd say this but my skinny jeans are actually growing on me. I wore them three times this week, and then when I put on a pair of bootcut jeans Tuesday they actually looked kind of bulky by comparison. I only own one pair of skinny jeans (which I originally bought to wear with boots) but I've been considering shopping for a second pair in a darker wash. Dare I say it? I think might be turning into a skinny jean convert!

As always, I'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy to share my outfits and check out everyone else's fabulous fashion choices!

02-21-12 WIWW


02-21-12 WIWW1


02-21-12 WIWW2


02-21-12 WIWW3

pleated poppy

4 comments:

  1. You have the greatest jewelry pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the ruffles on the first top! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfits this week, even being on your own this week. Glad you'd liking you skinny jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfits this week Lindz. I find myself also loving skinny jeans...for me it is the fact that I don't have to worry about the bottoms getting dirty or wet in the rain!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...