Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Aloha, Wednesday friends! Sadly, I only have one outfit to share this week and it just happened to be on an unfortuantely bad hair day. Between Saturday at the beach, shipping my husband off for another round of pre-deployment training and working at my new job at the base library, I've hardly worn any normal clothes!

But last Wednesday I posted some of my favorite outfits yet on WIWW; kind of ironic since it was the one time there was no Pleated Poppy link-up! So I'd love it if you checked out my WIWW outfits from last week -- I wore my boots a lot, and I even donned a little black dress for a fancy dinner! As always, I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy to share my outfits one pitiful outfit this week.

02-14-12 Waikiki Sunset, WIWW

pleated poppy

1 comment:

  1. Pretty busy lady you are. Cute sandals and top this week. I like the ruffle on your shirt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...