Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Alooooha! Two things are painfully evident after this round of WIWW pictures:
1. I am in dire need of new sandals. I still haven't fixed my black ones that bit the dust several weeks ago, and my brown flip-flops are on their last leg. (There has to be some kind of clever pun there but I just can't think of it!)
2. I also really need a new brown purse. Mine, which is over five years old, is literally falling apart. And since I don't have any black sandals to wear, I keep having to use my brown purse!

I think this calls for a shopping quest!

As always, I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy to share my outfits and get fashion inspiration from other WIWWers. Speaking of fashion inspiration, I have a new favorite fashion blog, which I discovered on WIWW: Putting Me Together. Check it out!

wiww1


wiww2
I hated this outfit while I was wearing it -- the shirt fabric is kinda clingy and I felt like I had to suck in my tummy the entire day. And then I went out to eat and to a movie, and -- after a cheesesteak and margarita at Dave and Buster's -- the belt was literally cutting off my circulation. That said, after looking at the pictures I think it was probably my best outfit of the week!

wiww3
 This outfit looked a little better in person; I had just worked for eight hours so I don't look so hot, and the sun was mostly set so the lighting wasn't so hot. But you get the idea!

wiww4
This is the outfit I was wearing when I bought my awesome new Harry Potter Lego keychain!

pleated poppy

9 comments:

  1. All cute outfits, but I think Saturday & Sunday's are my favorites!! Sunday's top is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Friday outfit is super cute, but I LOL'd at your comment. I'm sure we've all had clothing days like that: loving it on the outside, hating it on the inside. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some really great tops and accessories! I think my favorite is the striped tee with the turquoise necklace. :) Visiting from The Pleated Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Your accessories are all so cute.

    ~Christy (http://www.christyBphotography.com/blog)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the top your wearing on sunday and the shirt from old navy!

    Stopping by from the WIWW link up! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from WIWW (but I don't participate just look ;))... had to tell you I love the way you lay it all out for each day with showing close ups of the jewelry by laying on a book page... very nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate it when my most uncomfortable outfit is also the cutest! ARGH!!
    You look great in all the pics, I love the striped shirt best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all your outfits too! I really liked the clingy top even though it doesn't look like it at all. Funny about the supper and the belt;) I know the feeling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...