Tuesday, April 3, 2012

WIWW: Turquoise, Stripes, and a Turquoise Stripe

Aloha and happy Wednesday! I'm actually really in love with my outfits this week. I went shopping on Thursday and got a few new accessories from Forever 21 and two new shirts from Old Navy for just $5. Man, do I love a good bargain!

It's been a pretty good week for me! I received several packages in the mail (mail just makes my day!), got a whole bag of vintage knitting patterns from a patron at the library where I work (blog post on that jackpot to come!), went to see "The Hunger Games" (LOVED IT!), survived the first month of Jarrod's deployment (it feels so good to mark a month off the calendar!), and got time off from work to go home for my brother's high school graduation in May (Colorado, here I come!). The bad: yesterday I had to get two cavities filled at the dentist. Misery!

As always, I'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy to share my (very turquoise-y) outfits and glean fashion ideas from all the other WIWWers. Thanks for stopping by!

P.S. I'm totally obsessed with the song "Some Nights" by Fun. Just had to share. :)

04-03-12 Bathroom Before


04-01-12 WIWW
I bought this scarf on my shopping excursion on Thursday. It's my first scarf and I had hoped to pick out one that would match a lot of my tops. But when I saw this soft, sparkly turquoise number at Forever 21 for just $8, there was no way I could resist!

04-01-12 WIWW1

pleated poppy

3 comments:

  1. Cute shirts! I just went out last night and found three new shirts - all with stripes. Stripes must be the in thing this season. (I'll also stay away from the neon trend. Reminds me too much of my childhood.) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to stop in at Old Navy yesterday, but decided I had enough tops, LOVE your F21 scarf!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bargains you found, making some very cute outfits this week. You are always so put together. Such a pretty color scarf. How could you not grab it at that price.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...