Tuesday, May 1, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Aloha, happy Wednesday, and hello May! Sometimes I feel a little sad about turning the pages on my calendar, but not while Jarrod's deployed! As much as I'm trying to make a point to enjoy myself and not let Jarrod's deployment keep me from happily living life, I still can't wait for Jarrod to get back. So the first of each month -- my little ritual of flipping to the next calendar page -- brings a thrill of joy.

pleated poppy

IMG_7621
This week I tried out some mint green nail polish. After years and years of pinks and reds, I'm enjoying breaking out of my color box and trying more fun shades.

wiww1
Striped tank top: Old Navy (like $2!)
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind
Scarf: Forever 21
Purse and shoes: Target
Earrings and bangle: Bealls Florida

wiww2
This is one of those outfits that I think (hope!!!!) looked better in person!

wiww3

7 comments:

  1. Cute outfits, and I LOVE how you put your little photo image collages together. FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfits!! Visiting from The Pleated Poppy!!

    xoxo,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that gorgeous turquoise scarf and your mint polish!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't trying new little things with your wardrobe, that you wouldn't naturally try, fun!?! The nail polish is such a fun summery color.

    ~Christy (http://www.christyBphotography.com/blog)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your earrings! All of them and the way they are posted! :)
    -barbie @ Style of a Mrs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your outfits are great this week. I like your outfit for Thursday the best, sassy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...