Tuesday, May 22, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Aloha, Wednesday friends! I have some exciting news this week. I finally joined the ranks of... um... every other girl ever... and got a pedicure this weekend! Will I be going back for more? Maybe. Is it worth it to pay a rather lot of money for someone to mess with my feet when I can do it myself for free? Maybe. I have to admit, it was soooo nice to feel pampered. I've never had any kind of spa service before, except for a couple's massage on my honeymoon, and it was sorta... blissful! And my nails do look fantastic; the lady used all kinds of frightening tools and got rid of the nasty dead skin and whatnot. Sigh... Can I go back tomorrow?

Oh wait, I'll be in Colorado tomorrow! I'm so excited for my week-long trip home for my brother's high school graduation. Kohls and Penney's and Hobby Lobby and Jimmy John's and Red Robin and mountain air, here I come!

pleated poppy

2012-05-20 14.22.23
My pedicure! That's me on the left and my friend Jessie on the right.

wiww1
Last week I mentioned that I did a major closet clean-out. This old pink sweater was on the verge of the "donate" pile, but I tried wearing it in a different way -- open and with a belt rather than buttoned up -- and it kinda worked. Keep or donate?

wiww2


wiww3

8 comments:

  1. Cute outfits, and congrats on the pedicure! Warning: they can be addictive. ;-) Have a save trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top outfit is my favorite! I think the pink sweater is a keeper :) I'm a new fan of your blog...love it! xoxo
    -Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps...Just joined your site via GFC :)

      Delete
  3. Your pedicure looks great! It's always such a treat to be pampered like that. Darling outfits, especially the first one. The color of the sweater looks great with that turquoise necklace. I say keep the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great outfits! I've been thinking about wearing a belt more often - you do it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO with you on the dilema of paying for a pedicure when I know I can do it myself. It does look great, though. And your tops are so cute!

    ~Christy (http://www.christyBphotography.com/blog)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the belts over the tops. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute manicure and GLAD you saved that Pink Sweater!!!!!!!!!!!
    Found you on the http://www.thepleatedpoppy.com, wanted to stop by and say hello! pippa
    http://www.shopwithpippa.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...