Tuesday, July 17, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Aloha and happy Wednesday! It's been a crazy week for me personally, but I think I did a decent job fashion-wise. I'm proud of myself for keeping up with my goal of wearing my teal crops each week this summer -- and trying to style them differently each time.

As always, I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy to share my outfits and get fashion inspiration from the other WIWWers. Participating in WIWW has really been a motivator to experiment more and try new things with my clothes and accessories. It's amazing to look back at my WIWW posts from a year ago and see how much my style was evolved!

wiww1
The outfit I put together with my teal crops last week wasn't all that different from this, but I felt so much happier and more confident in this outfit! The scarf really pulls everything together.

wiww2


wiww3
I love this outfit -- it was so comfortable and easy. I bought that (super-soft) coral tank top earlier in the week on clearance at American Eagle for $7!

pleated poppy

5 comments:

  1. Cute shoes!! New follower from WWW. hope to get a follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love Tuesday's outfit. The coral makes the turquoise pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfits! I love your purse and that turquoise necklace! I need to wear more scarfs - yours looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love turquoise and coral together, especially with those sandals!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...