Tuesday, August 7, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Aloha! After a short hiatus from WIWW, I'm back! While I thoroughly enjoyed not having to drag the tripod out front and photograph myself every time I wanted to leave the house, I quickly discovered that it's soooo easy to slip back into boring, lackluster outfits. Without WIWW, I found myself choosing simple, quick looks -- nothing horrific, but nothing special either. WIWW inspires me to look at my closet in new ways, accessorize, get creative with fashion and take small steps outside my comfort zone. Happy Wednesday!

pleated poppy

08-07-12 WIWW

wiww2

2 comments:

  1. I love those fingerprint hearts. I like the feather top too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits. Both look great on you. I especially like the Friday outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...