Tuesday, August 21, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Aloha! It's Wednesday again -- the week is halfway over! At this point, I'm thrilled to mark off each week (ahem, day) on the calendar since Jarrod will be leaving Afghanistan in less than a month! Woo hoo!

As always, I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy to share my outfits and browse all the other awesome looks posted by other WIWWers. Happy Wednesday!

wiww1
This is the debut of my black skinny jeans as well as my newest scarf. I just love the romantic floral print!

wiww2

wiww3

pleated poppy

5 comments:

  1. love all o these outfits! i havae those same kohls earrings except in gold! and love that rosette necklace!!
    manda
    www.forloveofacupcake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scarf you wore on thursday, and I especially love the top you wore on Tuesday! You look brilliant.

    <3 Daryl
    Roots, Wings & Other Things
    $100 Anthropologie Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scarf in your first outfit is beautiful and I love both your striped tops! Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stripes an Pleated Poppy necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I just tell you how envious I am of your jeans? You have all these great styles and brands! You look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...