Tuesday, October 2, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Aloha from Kauai! Jarrod and I decided to take a nice, long, eight-day getaway to celebrate his return from Afghanistan and I hope to have lots of cute outfits and gorgeous beachy pictures on my next WIWW post! In the meantime, here's what I wore last week:
 
wiww1

WIWW2

WIWW3
I wish I had on a colorful skinny belt with this outfit... but let me tell you, finding cheap skinny belts to fit around "child-bearing" hips is not always easy. Places like Forever 21 have tons of low-priced belts, but they're only big enough to go around my waist! Even the XL belts don't usually fit through the belt loops on my pants, and that always flabbergasts me a bit seeing as I'm a fairly normal size -- size 10! Since tucking in shirts seems to be a growing trend, a (hopefully inexpensive) child-bearing-hip-length skinny belt is on my shopping list!
pleated poppy

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your Saturday outfit. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read the skinny belt thing. have you tried Target? pretty much all the belts I see there are skinny. but I have the same issue with them not fitting around the lower waist :/ I mostly wear them up higher with dresses though :) your clothes are sooo cute btw. I love the button-down shirt outfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love Saturday's outfit. The shave ice looks pretty good too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...