Tuesday, November 6, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Aloha and happy Wednesday! I'm happy that the election season is finally over -- I came, I saw, I voted, and now I'm ready for holiday commercials to replace political attack ads on TV! I watched election results in gym shorts and a t-shirt, but I actually did have a decent week fashion-wise. I bought some new jewelry recently and I wore both of my new necklaces this week. I popped into work on Friday and a co-worker complimented my "bold" necklace -- and I realized that I've come a loooong way jewelry-wise. A couple years ago, the only jewelry I ever wore consisted of my wedding and engagement rings, my watch and some diamond stud earrings. Look at me now!

As always, I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy to share my outfits. Sidenote -- I am in LOVE with her first outfit this week!
 
wiww4
 
wiww3
Look -- I do own shoes! These cute flats are new and I figure I better start breaking them in before our move to Ohio! Ah, flip-flops, how I'll miss you!
 
wiww2
 
wiww1
 
pleated poppy

4 comments:

  1. Your first necklace is so cute!!! I like this idea of a swap meet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits and I love how you did your photos!

    ~FringeGirl
    thedomesticfringe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your halloween outfit! So simple yet so great! And you really do know how to make a blog interesting and inviting- those pictures and the captions are amazing!

    Stopping by from the link up! Happy Wednesday!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute outfits for the week. I also like the Halloween outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...