Tuesday, November 20, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Aloha! At this time last year, I was super jealous of all the awesome wintry looks I saw on WIWW -- knee-high leather boots and cozy sweaters and knitted cowls -- while I was wearing summery outfits in Hawaii's perpetual 80-degree weather. But this November I'm appreciating every single day I have in flip-flops and short sleeves, because before long I'll be bundled up in five layers of clothing scraping ice off my windshield in Ohio!

As always, I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy to share my outfits and get fashion inspiration from all the other WIWWers. Happy Wednesday!
 
WIWW1
Thursday
Top: Target
Jeans: American Eagle
Belt: Forever 21
Lapis lazuli necklace: deployment gift from husband
Earrings: Kohl's
Flip-flops and purse: Target

WIWW2
Tuesday
Top: thrifted
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind
Necklace: Waikiki International Marketplace
Earrings: gift
Flip-flops and purse: Target
 
pleated poppy

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry, the rest of us are always jealous of your flip-flops and sleeveless tops! Cute outfits, as always! I love that turquoise necklace!
    ~Happy Thanksgiving!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you belted your cardigan! looks great! Visiting from WIWW! Happy Thanksgiving!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so pretty!

    Would love to have you stop by and say hello at thechiffondiary.com :) happy Thanksgiving! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that blue necklace from Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...