Tuesday, December 4, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Aloha! I didn't get dressed in fun clothes much this week because I was either at work, at the beach or chopping down our Christmas tree the majority of the time. But I did manage to get two pictures of outfits I wore when we went out to eat. Since we're moving soon I've been on a beachy jewelry buying spree and I am in love with the "coral" necklace I bought a few months ago as well as the gorgeous shell earrings I purchased this week. And I'm trying to really appreciate every day that I get to wear flip-flops and short-sleeve shirts in December!
 
I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy to share my outfits. Happy Wednesday!
 
wiww2
 
wiww1
The shells on the earrings are Hawaiian drupes, which I love because they'll remind me of the islands every time I wear them!
 
pleated poppy

1 comment:

  1. Love those earings! Enjoy your flip flop days.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...