Saturday, December 17, 2011

Book Review: "Blue Christmas"

"Blue Christmas" by Mary Kay Andrews
Originally published in 2006
My rating: 4 out of 5

I breezed right through Mary Kay Andrews' "Blue Christmas," which details the mishap-filled holiday season of antiques-dealer Weezie Foley. The book was short and sweet -- great for getting into the Christmas spirit fast. And since it's part of a series, you can always get more Weezie if you find the characters to be interesting and want to read a longer novel.

This book is one part sentiment, one part "Meet the Parents." It actually got me laughing out loud a couple times. Andrews' writing is fast-paced and sassy, and I think pretty much everyone would like this fun Christmas novella. Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a fun book to read. I'll put it on my "to read" list. It's growing longer, and longer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...