Sunday, September 23, 2012

My Week In Pictures

Desktop2

1. I drove down to the big mall in Waikiki for a haircut, highlights, an eyebrow wax (and a honeydew bubble tea) to get beautified before Jarrod's homecoming.

2. In honor of the first day of fall, my latest knitting project is some miniature pumpkins. I'll post more about these cute little guys when they're all knitted up.

3. I spent a lot of the week getting ready for Jarrod to come home and -- in addition to cleaning, cleaning and cleaning -- I put out some fun welcome home decorations like this balloon and a big banner outside.

4. Jarrod is here! My love returned home Friday afternoon after spending six months in Afghanistan.

5. Last night we went to see Lady Antebellum in concert. Country music isn't super-popular here in Hawaii but the show was sold out and Lady A was amazing!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...