Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My Week in Pictures

my week
 
IMG_0357

1. I love Netflix's newfound holiday spirit! They had fun envelopes for Halloween, and now they've got several different Christmas designs. Of course I'm partial to the one that looks like fair-isle knitting!

2. On Saturday we went to Waikiki so Jarrod could surf. That's Diamond Head in the background.

3. We stuck around for a lovely sunset.

4. Sunday we went snorkeling at Shark's Cove on the North Shore.

5. The weather wasn't very nice -- rainy off and on, and windy -- but it made for a cool photo-op. And we also saw several rainbows.

6. After snorkeling we stopped at Scoops of Paradise for waffle cones. I got maple-walnut ice cream and Jarrod got chocolate-mac nut. I will definitely miss Scoops of Paradise and all their delicious ice cream made in-house, not to mention their pefect waffle cones!

7. A friend gave me a gift certificate for a pedicure and I took advantage of it today. We're heading to the Big Island for a little getaway tomorrow and I wanted my toes to look nice for the black sand beach pictures they'll inevitably be in.

8. My last day of work at the base library was Wednesday and my co-workers bid me aloha with some delicious butterbeer cupcakes and a lei. Working at the library has been the most enjoyable job I've ever had. I had great co-workers to chat with and I got to be surrounded by books all day long -- it definitely suited me well!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...