Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My Etsy Wish List: April

As usual, I've had no trouble finding things to drool over on Etsy this month! Here's what's at the top of my wish list:
 
Etsy Shop: Palomaria
I absolutely love this bright, bold clay necklace and it seems like it would go with so many different things.

Etsy Shop: The Fysh Store
These vintage spoon garden markers would be perfect for the mason jar window herb garden I'm planning to make.

Etsy Shop: Nevastarr
How adorable is this fishy windchime made from old spoons and a fork?


Etsy Shop: Blue Room Pottery
I'm definitely thinking about buying this gorgeous (and useful) yarn bowl.


Etsy Shop: Amber Alexander
This fox watercolor print is so whimsical and fun!

Etsy Shop: B.W. Barkery
This is one of several collars on Etsy that I'm considering for Conan. It's hard to find cute collars appropriate for boy dogs, but I've come across a handful that I really like and now I can't decide!

3 comments:

  1. I've been wanting a yarn bowl for a while. That one is pretty awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of a yawn bowl before. I think you should go on a shopping spree and buy them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...