Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday #7

Hi all! It's been an interesting week for me. On Thursday we found out Jarrod would shortly be heading off for a month of pre-deployment training, and on a whim I decided to see if I could find reasonably priced last-minute ticket (yes, I know that's an oxymoron) to visit my family in Colorado. Everything somehow worked out perfectly, and here I am writing this from Colorado! As usual, I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.

Thursday
Top: American Eagle
Jeans: Paige, Nordstrom
Necklace: The Vintage Pearl


Friday
Top: Old Navy
Jeans: Paige, Nordstrom
Opal necklace: gift from brother-in-law

Wednesday (my first full day in Colorado) with my beautiful mom. It's crazy how much we look alike!
Top: Old Navy
Jeans: Seven For All Mankind, Nordstrom

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...