Thursday, June 14, 2012

Our 4th Anniversary + Furry Friday, Wedding Edition

IMG_8172
Today is our four-year wedding anniversary! On our first anniversary, I decided we would take a picture each year on June 15; it'll be fun to look back decades from now and see how we've changed through the years. This year Jarrod is deployed to Afghanistan, so our picture is courtesy of Skype. I miss him so much, but I'm thrilled that we're now halfway done with the deployment -- woo hoo!

IMG_7120
This is one of my favorite pictures from our wedding. We got married on the beach in Navarre, Florida, where we lived at the time.

IMG_7143
As promised, here's Conan being uncooperative during the photo shoot. Waves and crabs and sand are so much more fun than pictures!

IMG_7144
Thankfully, Conan finally decided to appease us! Did I mention he served as our ring bearer?

1 comment:

  1. It was a day to remember. Beautiful wedding, and fun for all in attendance.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...