Saturday, August 24, 2013

My Etsy Wish List: August

I'm excited that September is almost upon us, and with it the start of the fall season, but wow -- where did August go? I was so busy this month that I hardly spent any time at all browsing Etsy. I still have a couple neat finds to share, though:

Etsy shop: thewheatfield
Price: $18 for an 8x10
I already own one print from this shop and I love it. This -- or one of the other gazillion gorgeous prints -- would be a perfect companion for it! It would hang in our master bathroom, and I think this is a perfect saying to encounter when getting out of the shower every morning.

Etsy shop: SHOPHOOPLA
Price: $89
This is the coolest thing ever! This artist with hand-embroider a custom portrait of your pet!

Etsy shop: bullseyebeads
Price: $26
These acorn necklaces -- with a handmade glass bead and real acorn top -- would be a great accessory for fall!


Etsy shop: ArtKvarta
Price: $24
These stained glass earrings are so pretty!


Etsy shop: SimpleSerene
Price: $15 for an 8x10
Can't go wrong with a Dumbledore quote!

1 comment:

  1. Love the print. A good reminder for the day too. Pretty blue earrings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...