Friday, February 7, 2014

Furry Saturday

DSCF2223
I have a different kind of four-legged furry creature to show off this week. We often spot deer in our backyard, which backs up to a nature preserve, but I've never seen any quite this close to the door during the day. I couldn't resist grabbing the camera and taking a few (err, 20+) pictures.
 
DSCF2210
Even though they're rapidly nibbling away our bushes, I love the deer and I'll never tire of seeing them out back -- or of scowling at Jarrod when he jokes about shooting them!
 
DSCF2199

1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures. It's something you don't see everyday, deer at your back door!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...