Friday, April 18, 2014

Knitting FO: Hoppy Easter from Petunia, Bluebell and Hyacinth Bunnies

DSCF2633
Pattern: Bunny Love & Extras by Susan B. Anderson
My Ravelry project page

How can you not love these plump, happy rabbits in their sweet little cardigans? I was so enamored that I made three -- one for me, one for my parents and one for my grandma. This is one of my favorite knitting projects ever. Normally I shy away from expensive patterns, but this one was worth every penny. The design is wonderful -- the rabbits are seamless! -- and the pattern is super clear and easy to understand. They were a delight to knit.
 
DSCF2645
 
DSCF2377
Here's a look at Petunia's sisters, Bluebell and Hyacinth. I finished them about a month ago and sent them off to their new homes, but I wanted to wait and take more pictures with Petunia after things started to green up. The cardigan is actually meant to be buttoned -- and the pattern includes button holes -- but my rabbits are quite pudgy and their sweaters don't fit over their tummies! Too much clover, I suppose.
 
DSCF2388
One last look at those adorable bunny behinds!

2 comments:

  1. These are so stinking cute I think I need to make one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bluebell! They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...