Sunday, March 22, 2015

My Etsy Wish List: March

It's time again for one of my favorite features on the blog -- showing off all my lovely finds from Etsy! Below are 11 awesome handmade goods I'd love to own! Do you have a favorite Etsy shop? Please share!

Etsy shop: ElloThere
Price: $55
Oh my GOSH, I want this national park explorer map so much! Each national park is marked with a mint green tree, and the map comes with darker green tree stickers to put on the map whenever you visit a park (shown in the inset). One of my goals is to visit every national park, and this is such a fun and beautiful way to track my progress!

 Etsy shop: Palomaria
Price: $36
Oh, this necklace. I've been fantasizing about buying it for about two months now, and I'm sure soon I'll just break down and purchase the damn thing. I already own three beautiful necklaces from Palomaria and they're staples in my wardrobe. I get compliments pretty much every time I wear them. 

 Etsy shop: Palomaria
Price: $28
In addition to the necklace above, I've also been lusting after this bracelet. I don't really ever wear bracelets, but I'm thinking this would be a great one to start with! I'm not even sure which color I'd choose -- I like them all!

 Etsy shop: LittleAtoms
Price: $23
This would be a great t-shirt to wear to work at the library! It comes in 5 different colors.

 Etsy shop: PaperArcadia
Price: $25
This print is so pretty and bright, and it perfectly describes the military life.

 Etsy shop: friendlyoak
Price: $19
What a cute shirt! I have another similar shirt favorited on Etsy but it's got birds coming out of the typewriter instead of letters. I think I might like this one even better!

 Etsy shop: Derins
Price: $17.90
What a pretty, spring-y print!

 Etsy shop: coverLove
Price: $46
This shop has all kinds of customizable pillow covers! I really liked this postcard one, and of course I loved the personalized dog silhouette cover. There are tons of offerings that would make awesome baby, wedding, anniversary or birthday gifts!

 Etsy shop: Sparkyvites
Price: $34
How cool is this?! It's a hand-drawn rubber address stamp featuring the dog silhouette of your choice. (We'd need a boxer, of course.) The shop has many other address stamp designs that you can customize too!

 Etsy shop: PAGEFIFTYFIVE
Price: $6
I love these fun little library buttons! They'd be great to pin on my name tag lanyard at work!

Etsy shop: wallvinylart
Price: $12
True dat! This vinyl decal would be so cute in a laundry room -- and there are several colors to choose from. Sadly my current laundry room doesn't have real walls, but I'm keeping it in mind for the future!

2 comments:

  1. That map is such a fantastic idea! I think I'd pick the green bracelet. :)

    Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I've seen pretty national park maps before but never one with such a fun way to mark the ones you've visited.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...