Friday, October 23, 2015

Knitting FO: Rainbow Twist Cowl

cowl2
Rainbow Twist Cowl
My Ravelry project page
Pattern: Rainbow Twist by Thao Nguyen
Yarn: Malabrigo Rasta in Arco Iris

cowl5
I looooooove my cowl! I love it so much that it might just be my favorite thing I've ever knitted. The yarn is amazing -- so colorful and squishy and soft and cozy. I've never knit with super-bulky weight yarn (on humongous size 17 needles!) before and I couldn't believe how fast it worked up! There will probably be many more bulky knits in my future.

cowl1
This would be a perfect last-minute gift knit. I could have made the entire cowl in a couple hours, but I dragged it out over three days because the yarn was such a pleasure to work with. If you've never used Malabrigo Rasta and you want to feel like you're knitting with a strand of clouds, give it a try! And the pattern as wonderful too -- so simple and fun! Instant gratification + rainbow yarn = win!

cowl7

cowl4

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Amy! I have a tendency to knit stuff and then never wear it, but I'm pretty sure that won't be a problem here. I never want to take it off!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...