Friday, September 22, 2017

10 Things I'm Looking Forward to This Fall

10 things fall

1. A family visit! My mom and brother are coming to Hawaii in October.

2. Dressing up at work for Halloween. I haven't decided if I want to wear my Hermione costume again or come up with something new.

3. TV shows coming back! I'm especially looking forward to "This Is Us" and "Poldark." "Stranger Things," too.

4. Pumpkins! Those jolly orange squashes make me so happy.

5. Going to the University of Hawaii vs. Colorado State (my alma mater) football game.

6. Baking apple dumplings from my grandma's delicious recipe. Plus pumpkin desserts galore!

7. Trick-or-treaters! We had TONS of kids last year. I love seeing their costumes.

8. Seeing the results of our family photo shoot (with crazy puppy) on the beach. I'm not exactly looking forward to doing the shoot next week, but I'm so anxious to see how the pictures turn out!

9. Starbucks pumpkin scones. I don't usually splurge on pastries with my coffee, but those scones are so good. I tried to make a copycat recipe a couple years ago, but they didn't come out the same.

10. Finally getting to see "Wonder Woman" and "Guardians of the Galaxy 2." We wanted to see them in the theater but it just didn't happen (if you can believe it, we haven't been to the movie theater since "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them"), but we'll be able to watch them on DVD soon!

What are you looking forward to this fall?

4 comments:

  1. Yay for a family visit!! I am so excited for fall TV and shows returning. We get like no trick or treaters here but my kids get excited to dress up. I need to check out these Pumpkin Scones from Starbucks. Sounds yummy. I am looking forward to apple picking!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their pumpkin scones! They do taste a little processed, especially the frosting, but mmmm, there's just something about them! Enjoy apple picking! :)

      Delete
  2. Both of those movies are awesome. I love Baby Groot and want one. Of course the boys would probably chew on him. Hope you have a great family visit and Go! Colorado State!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked both movies; I'm so excited to watch them after all this time! The other movie I really wanted to see in the theater this year was "Beauty and the Beast," but it was a slight disappointment when I finally got to see it on DVD -- I'm not really a musical fan. Hopefully "Wonder Woman" and "Guardians" will be just as good as I think they are!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...