Friday, January 27, 2012

Furry Friday

2012-01-26 16.47.31
Conan loves it when we get packages in the mail because they usually contain at least one present for him. Yesterday a box arrived from my mom, and Conan was thrilled to receive from within the depths of the package this new zebra-striped giraffe. Conan adores Giraffe and and has been toting him around everywhere.

On a sidenote, this is the first time I've ever sent a picture that I took with my smartphone to my computer. I'm so dumb when it comes to smartphones and it doesn't help that mine didn't come with any sort of instruction manual. I've learned what little I do know from a combination of dumb luck, Google and surreptitiously spying on other, more-saavy, smartphone users. Anyway, the point is that I'm proud of myself for this small smartphone accomplishment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...