Friday, December 27, 2013

Furry Friday: Meow-y Christmas

DSCF1816
The animals weren't thrilled about it, but we managed to get everyone in a family picture by our tree! Even though Lily looks like she'd rather be having another urine sample taken at the vet, I think it's a pretty cute picture.

We had a wonderful Christmas in Indiana with my grandma, aunt, uncle and cousins. It was the first holiday we've spent with family in a couple years -- that's one of the benefits of being back on the Mainland. Hope you all had a great Christmas, too!

1 comment:

  1. I love your kitty's face in this picture! Priceless! Hope you all had a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...