Saturday, December 21, 2013

Furry Friday (On a Rainy Saturday)

My best friend Katie and her dog Ruby were here for a visit from Texas last week and it was so nice to see two of my favorite people, furry and not-furry. I also wanted to show off our awesome new Christmas tree topper, an aluminum boxer dog cut-out!
 
DSCF1730
Conan and Ruby get along so well and it's so fun to watch them play together. Despite the huge size difference (Conan weighs 70 pounds and Ruby weighs something like 18) he's so gentle with her! And she's full of spunk and sass and bosses Conan around. She's an adorable puppy and she keeps Conan feeling young. (Though she does have an unfortunate affinity for snacking on my Victoria's Secret underwear...)

DSCF1747
 
DSCF1742
I love our new boxer tree topper from the Etsy shop ScreenDoorGrilles. Jarrod and I have had the hardest time finding a tree topper we like that will fit on a real tree. When I stumbled upon this one, I knew it was just perfect. Conan will top our Christmas trees forever!
 
DSCF1741

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures! Very cute. The boxer tree topper is perfect for you guys. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...