Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Butterfly Cupcakes: A Pinterest Success

DSCF6509
Aren't these butterfly cupcakes just so cute and spring-y? I actually had good luck with something from Pinterest for a change -- here's the link to my "pinspiration." 

The wings are white chocolate-covered pretzels. The initial recipe used pre-made pretzels but I dipped my own -- and then used sprinkles to cover up the mess I made of the chocolate. The butterfly bodies are pastel M&Ms and the antennae are a pull-apart sour candy that I snipped into little pieces.

These decorations were fun and fairly easy to put together and the chocolate-covered pretzels added a yummy, crunchy, slightly salty element to balance out the sweetness. Success!

DSCF6508

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...