Sunday, November 3, 2013

Boo to You: Our Jack-o-Lanterns

DSCF1374
How was your Halloween? Was it filled with adorable skeletons and ladybugs and ninjas coming to your door? Ours was extremely blustery with wind and rain, but the kids braved the elements anyway. I completely understand -- there no way I'd have ever missed out on trick-or-treating because of the weather!
 
DSCF1345
We're thousands of miles from the best pumpkin patch in America (happy pumpkins live in Hawaii, don't you know) but we still had a fun time carving our pumpkins this year. Conan picked the boxer silhouette all on his own, by the way.
 
DSCF1336
And I had to include this picture of our fiery red-orange maple tree in the front yard. I don't know if I've ever lived anywhere that has such a stunning array of fall colors as Ohio!

1 comment:

  1. Your pumpkins came out so neat this year. I love Conan's boxer pumpkin. Jealous of your very red leaves. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...