Saturday, November 23, 2013

My Etsy Wish List: November

 Shop: lisabees
Price: $24.95 for the initial sign and set of decorations, and $14.95 for each additional set of decorations
I love these handmade wooden welcome signs! The shop has different decorations for each season and holiday, and even fun birthday and baby ones.

 Shop: WoodnDoodads
Price: $12.50
I really want to buy this set of wooden turkey pokes to stick in a pumpkin for Thanksgiving next year! You can use a real pumpkin, but I'd probably use a craft pumpkin as in the seller's picture.

 Shop: BackBayPottery
Salt and pepper shakers: $49.50
Sponge/business card holder: $32.50
Once in a while I happen across an Etsy shop where I want to buy every single gorgeous thing, and BackBayPottery is one of those shops! I've already ordered the above sponge holder, which looks beautiful and will hopefully keep my kitchen sponges from mildewing.

 Shop: scratchcraft
Price: $24
A little needle-felted knitting owl ornament would be a perfect Christmas gift for the knitter in your life. How much cuter can you get?

 Shop: originalsockdogs
Price: $95
Ok, this is pretty adorable too -- a stuffed animal made in the likeness of your beloved fur baby! And for all the work that must go into these cuties, that's a pretty reasonable price. Orders placed now will be ready to ship in May.

 Shop: anaosgoodjewelry
Price: $30
These bright, modern versions of beaded friendship bracelets are trendy and lovely!

 Shop: 716designs
Price: $10.50 for an 8.5x11 print
This shop has vintage-style travel posters of the Hogwarts Express, Hogwarts and Hogsmeade, as well as Lord of the Rings and Dr. Who artwork.

 Shop: ComicBookAfterLife
Price: $115
Who wouldn't recognize the Monster Book of Monsters from "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban"?! This handmade version opens up to store all your Harry Potter-themed treasures.

Shop: bagsandmorebypam
Price: $17
Now, this isn't actually on my wish list since I don't own a chicken to put a crocheted Christmas sweater on, but it makes me smile every time I see it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...