Saturday, March 15, 2014

Quick and Easy Spring Wreath

DSCF2337
Today is lovely -- sunny, breezy and in the 50s -- and it seemed like the perfect day to whip up a new spring wreath for the front door. I needed something to adorn the door between Valentine's Day and Easter, so I popped over to JoAnn and bought a grapevine wreath and three stems of silk hydrangeas. After a few minutes of quality time with my glue gun, this pretty, cheerful wreath was ready to welcome visitors -- and the first day of spring, which will be here in just five days!
 
DSCF2338

1 comment:

  1. Love the your new wreath. Perfect for spring time, which is knocking at your door! Of course hydrangeas are the best! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...