Monday, June 22, 2015

My 10 Fave Top Ten Tuesday Topics


It's the fifth anniversary of The Broke and The Bookish's awesome weekly list-making meme, Top Ten Tuesday! To celebrate, they've asked us to choose our 10 favorite TTT topics. I only started participating in mid-2013, but I still had a great time looking back through past topics.

Click on the links to see my posts!



From Etsy shop WonderFlies
I could do this post again two times over! There are so many awesome book-related things I'm lusting after!


4. 10 Bookish Quotes (April 2015)




6. Top Animal-Themed Books (Favorite Books In X-Genre) (March 2014)





*
I really like the Top Ten Tuesday quarterly to-read list posts as well as the end-of-year sum-ups. I enjoy thinking about what I want to read next and reviewing all the books I've read each year and deciding on the ones I loved most. These are my favorite posts to browse on other blogs -- I'll inevitably discover new reads or be convinced I should read something I was unsure about. So my last two favorite TTT topics are:


10. My 10 Favorite Reads This Year (2013/2014)

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I'm pretty new to TTT (3 months), so I am enjoying seeing everyone's favorite lists.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...