Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Aloha, Wednesday friends! This week I decided to try something a little different to display my pictures. I admit I still have a lot to learn about blogging (like how to make my pictures bigger than the "large" option on Blogger and how to get them to appear less grainy) but I had fun making these little collages and I think they look cute! As always, I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW. (Speaking of The Pleated Poppy, I finally ordered a petal drop necklace from the shop and I ADORE it.)



Saturday
Ruffle tank top: JC Penney
White tank top: Target
Jeans: Seven For All Mankind, Nordstrom
Earrings: (Come back tomorrow for a better picture on my Inspiration Workshop post): Kohl's
Bag: Target


Monday
Pink tank top: Old Navy
White tank top: Target
Jeans: Seven For All Mankind, Nordstrom
Necklace: The Pleated Poppy

This week Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy posed a challenge to WIWW-ers to mix things up with an item they hadn't worn in a while. I bought this pink tank top in the spring and only wore it once under a sweater. It's a bit tight and I'm not sure I'll be wearing it as an outer layer again. But it was nice to change things up with a wardrobe item that hasn't seen daylight in a while. I've got plenty of those in my overflowing closet, and I'm going to try to incorporate them into my daily outfits more in the next few weeks (and all the ones I can't incorporate go in the donate pile!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...