Monday, July 29, 2013

My Week in Pictures

Today is one of those days when I have a ton of things to do (clean, do laundry, make the cucumber salad for dinner, do some research for our trip to Tennessee at the end of the week, run errands, enjoy the gorgeous weather) but all I really want to do is read my book -- "Reached," the final installment in the Matched trilogy. It hasn't been the most awesome series I ever read -- it's YA, the second book was kind of boring, etc. -- but I'm nearing the end of the saga and I just want to know what happens RIGHT. NOW.
 
Anyway, since it's Monday and I managed (through sheer force of will) to put my book down, I'll share with you a few pictures from my week, which was fantastic because my husband got home from two months away at a military school!
 
ice cream
 On Tuesday, Conan had his first experience with the ice cream truck!
 
conananddaddy
 Playing with Daddy.
 
fondue_both
On Thursday we went to the Melting Pot for dinner. Neither of us had ever had fondue before (and we were only having it because I bought a Groupon) but it was really fun and quite tasty!
 
ribs
Conan is the self-appointed supervisor of the grill!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures of the week. You notice they all involve food of some sort? It all looks delicious and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...