Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Playing Catch-Up: My Winter 2017 Reading List

winter 2017 to read list

It's 2017! Happy New Year, fellow bookworms. I have lots of bookish goals for the year, and two of them I'm going to start right away: get caught up on series, and get caught up on advance-read review books. What will you be reading to start off 2017?

P.S. I'm linking up with The Broke and the Bookish for Top Ten Tuesday, but I decided to skip this week's topic of 2017 debuts -- though some of my ARCs do fall into that category! (You can see a list of more 2017 releases I'm excited about here.)

series to read in 2017

1. Morning Star by Pierce Brown
(Red Rising #3)
2. A Terrible Beauty by Tasha Alexander

(Lady Emily #11)
3. Finders Keepers by Stephen King

(Bill Hodges #2)
4. A Perilous Undertaking by Deanna Raybourn

(Veronica Speedwell #2)
5. Murder of Crows by Anne Bishop

(The Others #2)
6. The Cruelest Month by Louise Penny

(Inspector Gamache #3)
7. O Jerusalem by Laurie R. King

(Mary Russell and Sherlock Holmes #5)
8. The Obelisk Gate by N.K. Jemisin

(Broken Earth #2)
9. The Likeness by Tana French

(Dublin Murder Squad #2)
10. Hidden Bodies by Caroline Kepnes

(Joe Goldberg #2)


2017 arcs

1. The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers (Jan. 10)
2. The Fire by Night by Teresa Messineo (Jan. 17)
3. All Our Wrong Todays by Elan Mastai (Feb. 7)
4. The Young Widower's Handbook by Tom McAllister (Feb. 7)
5. The Lonely Hearts Hotel by Heather O'Neill (Feb. 7)
6. Gilded Cage by Vic James (Feb. 14)
7. I See You by Clare Mackintosh (Feb. 21)
8. Dead Letters by Caite Dolan-Leach (Feb. 28)
9. A Bridge Across Oceans by Susan Meissner (March 7)
10. Gone Without a Trace by Mary Torjussen (April 11)

8 comments:

  1. At least you are just trying to catch up from last year. I have one book on my list I've had there for seven or eight years!

    Here's my Top Ten Books I Really Will Read This Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you have a fantastic winter TBR! I'm hoping to start The Others series soon, maybe on audio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you definitely should make time for the rest of The Others books. It's got to be one of my top 3 favorite series. I have yet to even start the Bill Hodges trilogy although I own them all. I also have an arc of The Lonely Hearts Hotel I need to work in somewhere. I'm hoping January is a better reading month than December.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to the store and I bought 6 books. I am sitting right now looking at all these TTT lists and I want to buy more!
    great list!
    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to find time for Finders Keepers since I loved the first book. I LOVED the Likeness and Tana French overall. Her latest was really good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindsay-I love your lists! I don't have much time to find new books these days. I have read and enjoyed several of your selections. If you have time for one more--I highly recommend Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. It was outstanding.

    Nanette Reed

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really curious to hear what you think about The Second Mrs. Hockaday. I've been thinking about picking it up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Likeness is my absolute favorite of Tana French's Murder Squad! Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...