Sunday, July 24, 2011

Getting Cozy

Last week, I finally stepped over that technology line that had been separating me from seemingly every other 25-year-old in America and got my first smartphone. I chose a Samsung Charge for a variety of reasons and so far I'm loving it! In the past, I would always just chuck my cell phone in my purse without a care, but my new smartphone has such a big, gorgeous, glossy -- and exceedingly fragile-looking -- screen, not to mention that even with the fantastic deal I got, it was still almost $200. So pretty much as soon as I took it out of the box, I knew I was going to knit it a cozy. I considered creating my own pattern, but since time was of the essence I chose a super-cute one from Ravelry, found here. I made a few adjustments to account for the larger size of the Charge, and voila!

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute Lindsay, I kind of expected you to make something like this. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. Good way to keep your new phone safe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comments make my day, and I read and appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...